Monday, October 8, 2007

shop til you drop.

Like most girls, I absolutely LOVE to shop. Shopping puts me in a better mood, I could shop for practically anything. I will always have to buy something if I go to a mall or any random store I browse in. Shopping tends to get expensive sometimes, but than again that is the beauty of sale items. When I get clothes, shoes, accesories or anything for a really cheap price, it's awesome! My favorite places to shop would probably be a New Jersey Mall, the Outlets in Lancaster, PA and especially NEW YORK CITY. New York is such a busy and crazy place; it's shopping is fabulous, from really expensive designers to really cheap bags on the street, you can always find something to buy in the city. I love to shop with friends or family but especially by myself, it's so much easier shopping by yourself. There is no one to bother or rush you and you can always go to your favorite stores. Shopping is one of my favorite hobbies; I simply adore everything about it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: