Thursday, October 4, 2007

falling.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The word fall has many different meanings. Automatically, I think of the season. It's crisp and beautiful weather, the leaves change into unqiue shades of orange and red. I absolutely love the fall. Lately, the weather has still been zoned in the summer, even though it's October.

Another meaning for fall is tripping. Fall can be an embarrasing moment or a funny one, depending on the type of person you are. I trip over my own two feet often, but I tend to laugh it off and not take myself too seriously. A fall can be a tragedy, even death.

When a person falls for someone, they fall in love with them. They fall for everything the person says, does etc. Falling can lead to true love or heartbreak. Whatever happens, you will never know how to love if you don't let loose and fall.

Fall is one of those complex and interesting words. Who knew love, death, laughter, embarrasment and a season could all be wrapped up into a single, four letter word?

No comments: