Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello everyone! I am in a really happy/excited mood. This weekend the weather was absolutely perfect; not too hot, not too cold. It was a great start to fall. I went to Mambo Italiano's for my best friend's birthday & it was really cute. I decided I love Brooklyn, the little shops & busy streets, it's almost like a smaller Manhattan. I am really looking forward to October with Halloween & all the leaves changing colors. After that happens then i know Christmas is almost here! My favorite time of year when everyone decorates and the tree is up it's just an amazing feeling. I do feel bad for Thanksgiving though, it's definitely one of the 'ignored holidays'. Well I'm off to do some lovely homework! Talk to you all soon!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: